FIGHT YOUR CASE BEFORE CHARGES ARE OFFICIALLY FILED IN MOST CASES
Examples of how Margaret T. Steele can help by conducting a Pre-File Investigation
- Prevent filing of criminal charges.
- Divert criminal allegations into an informal resolution.
- Ease clients’ concerns about the case.
- Keep clients apprised of their legal rights and the impending investigation.
- Reduction of Criminal Charges; i.e., felony to a misdemeanor.
- Assist with surrender and avoid arrest.
As an experienced lawyer Margaret T. Steele is intimately familiar with all facets of criminal defense and can help you in many ways. If you’ve been charged with a crime, this firm can:
- Work to get the charges against you dropped or lowered
- Interview police, involved parties, and any possible witnesses to expose any lies or exaggerations
- Make sure that no evidence against you was obtained illegally
- Conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation
- Employ a private investigator, ballistics expert, polygraphist, or any other experts that may be able to help strengthen your defense
- Obtain expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate with prosecutors to make sure you face the minimum possible penalties
Regardless if you or your loved one has been charged with, being investigated for or accused of a felony, misdemeanor, traffic offense, state crime or charged in juvenile court, you need aggressive representation immediately. Read More